Fences are an integral aspect of most properties. Not only does this feature improve the security levels of your home, but also helps demarcate your property and enhances its appearance as well. When you get good quality fences installed, you can rest assured that they will last for a number of years.
However, the fact is that these structures are constantly exposed to the elements. Over time, factors such as age-related damage and fading or even problems like rot, moss and mildew growth can take their toll. Not only does this impact the appearance of the fence, but also its condition and integrity.
Cost-Effective Fence Restoration Services
If your fence in showing signs of wear and tear or any other kind of damage or deterioration, it is important that you get it restored and repaired by expert professionals. Deferring this job can only result in further deterioration and additional expenditure on repairs.
We at Spaulding Outdoor Living provide excellent, customized and cost-effective fence restoration solutions. We cater to clients in and around Mobile, Saraland, Semmes and Grand Bay AL. Restoring fences of all types on properties in Daphne, Fairhope and Foley AL, is something our team handles with great expertise.
We also have a large number of clients in Pensacola FL, and our team has successfully completed a number of fence repair and restoration jobs there. Our team has also completed similar projects as far away as in Pascagoula MS, as well as Ocean Springs MS, and our expertise has helped enhanced the appeal of numerous fencing structures here too.
Custom Fence Restoration
We understand that every client will have very specific requirements, and every fence structure will be different as well. This is why we are highly focused on providing custom solutions to our clients. Our expertise, knowledge, and experience in this field give us the ability to handle fencing restoration of all types. Regardless of whether you have a wooden, aluminum, vinyl or composite fence, we can provide tailored solutions at very competitive costs.
Custom Fence Restoration - The Work Process
We follow a very methodical fence restoration process which includes:
- A detailed inspection of the fence during which our team will take note of all the problems that exist.
- You would be provided with a comprehensive quote of the different tasks that need to be completed.
- Once you have approved the quote, our technicians will start the work.
- In the case of wooden fencing, the entire feature will first be pressure-washed; this helps remove all the dirt, debris and flaking paint etc.
- If there are any minor repairs to be done, those will be completed properly.
- All the surfaces will then be sanded carefully to remove any flaking/chipped paint.
- After the surface has been smoothed down completely, it will be treated with a primer or stained.
- We will then either paint or polish it in a color of your choice.
If you are looking for excellent fence restoration services, feel free to contact Spaulding Outdoor Living at 251-635-8748. You can send us your queries about wooden fence restoration cost as well as your project details via this Contact Us form too and we will respond shortly.